Can't see your page or group on the list of broadcast destinations? Don't worry - all you need to do is reinstall the Be.Live app!
⚠️ Important note
Make sure the Facebook profile connected to your Be.Live account has admin rights on that particular page/group.
Reinstalling the app for Facebook pages
1. Log in to your Facebook profile connected to Be.Live. Click the arrow in the upper right corner > Settings & Privacy > Settings > from the left panel, scroll down and select Business Integrations (if you cannot find it under this section, check under Apps and Websites).
2. Tick the Be.Live app > Remove:
⚠️ Important note: If you want to save broadcasts previously made with Be.Live, DO NOT tick the first box (Delete posts, videos...) below. Just click Remove to proceed:
3. Once done, you will receive a confirmation that the application was successfully removed.
4. Log out of both Facebook and Be.Live then re-login to Be.Live.
5. Click Set Destination > Facebook > grant permissions. The Be.Live app will be automatically added back afterwards.
6. Select your preferred privacy settings: Public, Friends, Only Me or Custom.
Reinstalling the app for Facebook groups
1. Log in to your Facebook profile connected to Be.Live. Go to your group page. From the left panel, scroll down to the bottom of the "Manage group" menu > click Settings > scroll down and click the Apps section > Remove Be.Live:
2. Log out of both Facebook and Be.Live then re-login to Be.Live.
3. Re-add the Be.Live app to your group. Learn how to do that here.