If you forget your account password, you can reset it from the Be.Live login page:
- Click the Login button:
- Choose the Sign In option and click the Forgot password? button:
- Enter your email -> click Recover password and a link to create a new password will be sent to you shortly:
- Locate the email in your inbox and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Go back to the Be.Live login page and enter your new password in the required field and click the Log In button:
❓ How can I change my password if I am already logged in?
- Open My Profile page from the Be.Live homepage:Or from your Studio by clicking on your profile image -> Profile Settings:
- Click the Reset password button to reset your password:
The following message should appear:
Check the email address that is indicated in your profile and follow the instructions to reset the password that are inside the letter.
❓ What if I already have a Be.Live account that is associated with my Google/Facebook account?
- If you type the email address that was already used for your Facebook or Google accounts while signing up to Be.Live - it will not merge with your existing account and a new Be.Live account will be created.
- If you want to have the Email/password login option instead of using Google or Facebook, you can contact our Support Team and we can transfer your paid subscription to this new account. Please find all the steps on how to do that in this article: Transferring Paid Subscriptions