The New Page Experience is a redesigned interface for managing Facebook Pages, which was recently introduced. The update modifies the page's interface on Facebook and introduces new features. However, it also regrettably brings in a bug that can prevent third-party applications, such as Be.Live, from gaining access to the page.
By using a 2nd Admin or a 2nd Facebook account, you can easily grant access to your personal Facebook profile on a page. This can be done by following the next steps:
- You need to have a 2nd Admin added to the page. If you already have one, skip to Step 10.
- Open your new Page.
- If needed, click Switch now and then click Manage:
- On the left toolbar, click the Your Tools button, and choose the Page access option:
- Click Add New button on the right side of the People with Facebook access option:
- Click Next and find the person you want to add by searching for their name or email address:
- Make sure to enable "Allow this person to have full control."
- Click Give Access, and if asked, enter your Facebook password and click Confirm.
- The invited person will receive a notification; once they accept, they will be able to manage the page.
- Once the 2nd Admin is added to your page, ask them to add your personal Facebook profile as having Facebook access (with Full Control) to the page, by following steps 2-9 above.
- Once your Facebook profile has access, go to the Be.Live Studio and choose Facebook as your destination once again. Your page should be visible and available for going live there: